The ethics of a bbw/ssbbw/belly fetish and my behavior.

I'm into big girls, and their big bodies, especially their bellies. The thing is a lot of the community that embraces these things is also into gaining and feeding, which I find very unethical and I think it pretty much amounts to suicide and assisted suicide.

I want to be able to give big girls compliments, and appreciate them as they are, without encouraging destructive behavior. On the one hand I think these groups of women probably don't receive a lot of compliments and me complimenting them is a positive thing and that big girls should be able to enjoy their bodies and sex. On the other hand, although I won't directly encourage them to gain weight, I feel like by expressing my appreciation for them or expressing that I want them, for many of them it might feed into their destructive behavior.

I know I'm not responsible for their choices, but this has been bothering me for quite sometime and I've thought about it a lot without coming to a conclusion. I feel confused.

Any input would be appreciated.



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 06:45AM

I'm into big girls, and their big bodies, especially their bellies. The thing is a lot of the community that embraces these things is also into gaining and feeding, which I find very unethical and I think it pretty much amounts to suicide and assisted suicide.I want to be able to give big girls compliments, and appreciate them as they are, without encouraging destructive behavior. On the one hand I think these groups of women probably don't receive a lot of compliments and me complimenting them is a positive thing and that big girls should be able to enjoy their bodies and sex. On the other hand, although I won't directly encourage them to gain weight, I feel like by expressing my appreciation for them or expressing that I want them, for many of them it might feed into their destructive behavior.I know I'm not responsible for their choices, but this has been bothering me for quite sometime and I've thought about it a lot without coming to a conclusion. I feel confused.Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.