/u/AnxiousAceAya on [Question] Anyone else have unaccepting fam or friend who accepts such things as trans people and other sexualities besides ace?

Oh yeah, my parents are completely supportive of my sister, who is married to another woman (I'm not sure if she's lesbian or bi 🤷🏼‍♀️) but when I came out to my mom I got the good ol' "You'll find the right person someday" speech.

I think they mean it as a consolation because they see a lack of sexual attraction a bad thing? Either way, us aces are typically on the receiving end of some serious irony.





April 18, 2019 at 05:59AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.