/u/spacego125 on What does sensual attraction feel like? How do you know if you have it?

I crave physical contact with another person. I guess it's different for everyone, but for me it's about that contact happening with everyone's clothes on, and with it not being a prelude to sex or anything closely related to sex. So, cuddling, hugging, sitting closely.

An intense feeling of wanting to hug someone, is how I generally know. It's not always linked to romance, either.

I guess by asking yourself if you feel like you want to hug or cuddle with another person? There's probably other sensual acts that people enjoy, i would look at what those are and work out whether you feel attracted to do those with someone.

But, it's different for everyone. Hope that all helped.





April 09, 2019 at 06:28AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.