How do you keep yourself from overthinking it to death?

I’m such a preteen when it comes to dating, I even annoy myself. “Who texted last?” “What did he mean by X?” “Should I ask him how he feels about Y or just let it be?”

I give myself anxiety and I want to learn how to relax and let things happen as they’re meant to. Of course then I get even weirder. “Well I have to ask him this because if I don’t when I want to then I’m just over analyzing again.”

Do you have a thought strategy or just advice for how to get the twelve year old girl in the back of my head to calm down?



Submitted April 09, 2019 at 03:06AM

I’m such a preteen when it comes to dating, I even annoy myself. “Who texted last?” “What did he mean by X?” “Should I ask him how he feels about Y or just let it be?”I give myself anxiety and I want to learn how to relax and let things happen as they’re meant to. Of course then I get even weirder. “Well I have to ask him this because if I don’t when I want to then I’m just over analyzing again.”Do you have a thought strategy or just advice for how to get the twelve year old girl in the back of my head to calm down?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.