Endless feeling of not feeling worthy or enough.

Feels like I can't be enough for my significant other. Even though my relationship is amazing and she gives me no reason to think she dislikes me, I still feel like I'm not enough.

It's pretty hard to not have a single night where I'm not judging myself. The only time I feel happy is when I'm with her, but when we are apart I can't help but feel like she could be so much happier with someone else.

I don't know how to get out of this self deprecating loop. I'm tired of not feeling like I can compete or like I don't deserve her. Because it's how I feel.

I want to feel like I deserve her but I can't. 20m 20f



Submitted April 09, 2019 at 06:51AM

Feels like I can't be enough for my significant other. Even though my relationship is amazing and she gives me no reason to think she dislikes me, I still feel like I'm not enough.It's pretty hard to not have a single night where I'm not judging myself. The only time I feel happy is when I'm with her, but when we are apart I can't help but feel like she could be so much happier with someone else.I don't know how to get out of this self deprecating loop. I'm tired of not feeling like I can compete or like I don't deserve her. Because it's how I feel.I want to feel like I deserve her but I can't. 20m 20f

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.