/u/klt22 on I do not feel any sexual attraction or get enjoyment out of sex. I enjoy sex for emotional reasons. Is it worth telling my boyfriend about my sexuality or should I keep faking ?

We sound so much alike! I tried telling my bf this though and while he claimed to understand, he sometimes guilts me into sex when I'd rather just cuddle. He said he understands but also thinks I just don't know what I like etc. If you're ok with having sex at the same frequency he wants then I think telling him will be helpful (but be careful with saying you don't get physical pleasure bc guys are so sensitive about that...) But if youre trying to say that want less sex (like I did,) just be prepared for it to maybe not work out as well as you'd hoped. I think if you care about him though it's worth it to be honest, especially since there is some aspect of sex that you enjoy!





April 09, 2019 at 06:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.