How often do you come across friends you want to sleep with but not date in any way?

A male friend who often complains to me about being single but has no shortage of sex partners, just told me he sees these partners for dinner, movies, drinks but does not considerate it dating as he does not see long term potential with these women. Were both in our 30s.

As a single woman looking for LTRs, this was startling because I wonder how common it is and how often I meet that criteria for other men. So is this really common?



Submitted April 09, 2019 at 12:38AM

A male friend who often complains to me about being single but has no shortage of sex partners, just told me he sees these partners for dinner, movies, drinks but does not considerate it dating as he does not see long term potential with these women. Were both in our 30s.As a single woman looking for LTRs, this was startling because I wonder how common it is and how often I meet that criteria for other men. So is this really common?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.