/u/Langurotte on Are you sex repulsed, sex neutral or sex positive?

I'm sex-positive... I guess? I like the idea of the act, it seems like it could be fun, and under different circumstances, hell yeah I'd do it. I just don't like my body, other human's bodies, we don't have androids or furries or aliens... you get the idea, I hope.

Love the mind, hate the bod.

There was a partner, years back, that I was okay with the thought of being intimate with -- just the one. Long story short we parted ways, mutually, wished each other the best. No one before or since has hit me with the right personality since.

Edit: I'd be okay with it in a... learning kid of sense? Just to experience it, see what my mind does with that information. I'm also okay with the thought of one-sided pleasuring my partner, absolutely hate the idea of someone going down on me.





April 09, 2019 at 06:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.