Would you choose "smart" love or "true" love?

By "smart" love I mean a practical kind of love. As in, someone who you know is good for you (financially, emotionally, etc.), who your friends/family approve of, etc.

By "true" love I mean THE person. Someone who you've felt a deep connection with and haven't felt that way with anyone else but for one reason or another, they're not the best(?) choice for you.

Example: In The Notebook, Allie has to choose between Lon (smart love) and Noah (true love). Who would you choose?

Yeah I know this is super corny, but I'm really curious. Maybe some of y'all are lucky and the person you love is both, but pretend it's like choosing between your (mega rich) celebrity crush and your current SO/crush lol



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 06:53AM

By "smart" love I mean a practical kind of love. As in, someone who you know is good for you (financially, emotionally, etc.), who your friends/family approve of, etc.By "true" love I mean THE person. Someone who you've felt a deep connection with and haven't felt that way with anyone else but for one reason or another, they're not the best(?) choice for you.Example: In The Notebook, Allie has to choose between Lon (smart love) and Noah (true love). Who would you choose?Yeah I know this is super corny, but I'm really curious. Maybe some of y'all are lucky and the person you love is both, but pretend it's like choosing between your (mega rich) celebrity crush and your current SO/crush lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.