Highschool Pressure

15 M Freshman, going into Sophomore year

introverted but I love to be an extrovert, but im really bad at it, never seem to do anything right when it comes to females or forming relationships, i get complimented on looks but nobody ever seems to actually like me as a person. not exactly sure what questions I have but would love to be reassured that im not alone in this hormonal hell hole.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 04:06AM

15 M Freshman, going into Sophomore yearintroverted but I love to be an extrovert, but im really bad at it, never seem to do anything right when it comes to females or forming relationships, i get complimented on looks but nobody ever seems to actually like me as a person. not exactly sure what questions I have but would love to be reassured that im not alone in this hormonal hell hole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.