/u/AmIAceSexual on What's everyones opinion on this?

Galvin, or whatever his name is, is a cringey SQW desperate for attention. Every time he pops up in my feed it's like im trans but I'm not like other trans. I'm still cool right?

Here's a hilarious video that made me straight up ugly cry about self loathing trans people like him. I'm pretty sure the part where she says i used to be a non-binary SJW is a side eye call out to him because he has a video of that same title. The video is a story so you can't really just watch half if you want to take something from it

Oh and the actual are aces LGBT thing. I didn't click the click bait to prevent his benefit in the algorithm but I think there is hostility towards aces because we aren't seen as real or having legitimate struggles. Are we Ls, Gs, Bs or Ts? Not necessarily but we are absolutely LGBT+ and in most cases the plus is implied think about it, would someone tell an intersex person the don't belong at pride because the aren't L, G, B or T? No, because the plus is implied. LGBTQIA+

TLDR Ironically the SQW snowflake wants to feel like LGBT is a special unique exclusive club, ignoring the fact that the plus is basically implied at this point and even if it isn't who the fuck cares?





May 13, 2019 at 06:38AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.