Brother and wife......my trust is broken

Just found out my (m41)brother (m44) (also my best man at my wedding) and my wife (f40) spent the night together (in my bed) prior to us dating, i wanted to be with her at the time this happened.

I had asked my wife before we were married if anything had happened at all that night she said no. So she lied and my brother also kept it from me. Pretty much everyone knew but me. This would have been a marriage deal breaker for me.

After confronting her she says they fooled around but she is "pretty sure" they never had sex. Not sure i beleive either of them.

Should i be upset and what would you do to deal with this? I am embarrassed and extremely hurt.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 03:16AM

Just found out my (m41)brother (m44) (also my best man at my wedding) and my wife (f40) spent the night together (in my bed) prior to us dating, i wanted to be with her at the time this happened.I had asked my wife before we were married if anything had happened at all that night she said no. So she lied and my brother also kept it from me. Pretty much everyone knew but me. This would have been a marriage deal breaker for me.After confronting her she says they fooled around but she is "pretty sure" they never had sex. Not sure i beleive either of them.Should i be upset and what would you do to deal with this? I am embarrassed and extremely hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.