/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on As a sex repulsed ace woman..

Eh. Honestly depends. I have no experience with the meat stick (or dysmenorrhoea, I would never claim that, I know of people who need hospitalisation every month, I have bad pains sometimes, but it is not that) but it doesn't come with a lot of the other vagina-related issues, including pelvic muscle issues which I have (who knew that you could strain your pelvis because you hold your legs closed tightly (fuck you, social expectations of ladies), try and have good posture, and hold your stomach in (fuck you, fashion)? I didn't, now agony) and of course the entire pregnancy thing, but also having various cancer- inviting organs.

I think both option suck. Be better if people were aware of just how much the lady parts suck. Wouldn't help much but would a little.





May 13, 2019 at 05:50AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.