love of life

If i thought for a moment that this would be my last breath,
I'd tell you that I'll love you forever even beyond death.
If i thought for a moment that your face would be the last I'd see,
I'd take thousands of picture & save them for me.
If i thought for a moment that your voice would be the last I'd hear,
I'd listen attentively & promise not to shed a tear.
If i thought for a moment that your touch would be the last I'd feel,
I'd embrace you & know that this has all been real.
If i thought for a moment that my heart would beat its last beat,
I'd thank the god for allowing us to meet.



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 08:11AM

If i thought for a moment that this would be my last breath,I'd tell you that I'll love you forever even beyond death.If i thought for a moment that your face would be the last I'd see,I'd take thousands of picture & save them for me.If i thought for a moment that your voice would be the last I'd hear,I'd listen attentively & promise not to shed a tear.If i thought for a moment that your touch would be the last I'd feel,I'd embrace you & know that this has all been real.If i thought for a moment that my heart would beat its last beat,I'd thank the god for allowing us to meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.