Did any of you have a list of traits you wanted your future spouse to have and if so, does your spouse fit them?

I know it’s common to have ideas or even standards in your head about what kind of person you eventually want to marry and I’m just curious how many of those things ended up being important (Could be personality traits, physical appearance, hobbies, etc.). If your spouse doesn’t have these traits you desired when you were younger or dreaming about your future spouse, do you ever find yourself wishing they did?

For clarity, I’m not really talking about things that would be considered dealbreakers or non-negotiable, more like strong preferences.



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 01:33PM

I know it’s common to have ideas or even standards in your head about what kind of person you eventually want to marry and I’m just curious how many of those things ended up being important (Could be personality traits, physical appearance, hobbies, etc.). If your spouse doesn’t have these traits you desired when you were younger or dreaming about your future spouse, do you ever find yourself wishing they did?For clarity, I’m not really talking about things that would be considered dealbreakers or non-negotiable, more like strong preferences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.