What does it feel like to go on a date?

So I like frequenting this sub and other that have to do with dating, women, seduction, sex etc.

Mostly because I never did have the chance to do anything with a woman before as I never had any woman consider me attractive enough to ever date or do anything romantic before.

I notice a lot of people talk about first dates, bad dates, fantastic dates etc. and I'm currently on a boat traveling with a friend and (for like the 1000th time lol) I just can't stop thinking about what it feels like.

Dating, holding hands, kissing etc. is that all part of a complete "date". Or is it more reserved, does it depend more on the connection?

I guess I'm asking a vague question but I love love love hearing about people's experiences with romance or romantic situation as I kinda can live vicariously through them and imagine what it would be like to go on a date with a woman or have a woman find me attractive and all that.

Anyways, how would you best describe the experience/feeling of going on a date to someone who's not only never been on a date before but has never had a woman find him attractive before?

Thanks in advance, and I love this community for it's very open communications and overall positivity!



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 03:50AM

So I like frequenting this sub and other that have to do with dating, women, seduction, sex etc.Mostly because I never did have the chance to do anything with a woman before as I never had any woman consider me attractive enough to ever date or do anything romantic before.I notice a lot of people talk about first dates, bad dates, fantastic dates etc. and I'm currently on a boat traveling with a friend and (for like the 1000th time lol) I just can't stop thinking about what it feels like.Dating, holding hands, kissing etc. is that all part of a complete "date". Or is it more reserved, does it depend more on the connection?I guess I'm asking a vague question but I love love love hearing about people's experiences with romance or romantic situation as I kinda can live vicariously through them and imagine what it would be like to go on a date with a woman or have a woman find me attractive and all that.Anyways, how would you best describe the experience/feeling of going on a date to someone who's not only never been on a date before but has never had a woman find him attractive before?Thanks in advance, and I love this community for it's very open communications and overall positivity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.