/u/thatawkwardsloth on Guy i'm kinda seeing came out.

Honestly that idea did pass especially that he's the one to open up sex. It's more of a sensual attraction between us and that's what I care about mostly. I mean there are times when he gets me super turned on that's it's frustrating, but it's not frequently.. I basically am just like your friend (I can't believe how accurate you described me just without the sex neutral) to me it's after an emotional bond and literally an expression of emotions to experience a feeling of oneness (maybe a bit cheesy lol). But anw this specific guy had told me before that I might be the only person to help him get over his sex thing ( that's before learning about asexuality) yet I still have a feeling he might push it to at least know himself better, I mean better experience before judging right? Or maybe not.. I won't mind either ways, was trying to help him accept or discover or whatever.. So however it goes... You've been super insightful! Thank you kind stranger <3





May 13, 2019 at 06:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.