Girl is perfect but sex is not

Found a nice girl.

On paper looks really good.

But I cant really enjoy/finish with her.

She’s a little too loose, me a little too slender.

It’s not enjoyable and makes me feel insecure too.

I’m turned off and want to find someone else.

Is sex really that important that it needs to be good to be with someone?

Because all the feelings I had for her are gone...



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 04:17AM

Found a nice girl.On paper looks really good.But I cant really enjoy/finish with her.She’s a little too loose, me a little too slender.It’s not enjoyable and makes me feel insecure too.I’m turned off and want to find someone else.Is sex really that important that it needs to be good to be with someone?Because all the feelings I had for her are gone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.