/u/vorellaraek on We Post 4: Comebacks from Aces to Non-Aces

Might be more sarcastic than helpful, but I had fun with these.

-It's just a phase

The moon has phases, does that mean tides aren't real?

-You're too young

Would you say that if I thought I was straight?

-How do you know if you've never tried it

Have you tried deep throating a cactus? (for less aggression, substute basically anything unlikely and unpleasant)

-Do you masturbate?

Do you?

-I don't think it's possible/that's not a thing

And yet here I am.

-Were you abused

No, but if that's your first assumption I have some concerns. Are you okay?





April 30, 2019 at 06:25AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.