How do you learn to masturbate differently AS A FEMALE

If anyone here had only been able to orgasm a specific way, and successfully changed that, how did you accomplish that?

I have already tried to find answers for this online, but everything I find is specifically for males. Alas, to my own dismay, I do not own a penis. I masturbate a specific way that is hard to incorporate into sex, and need advice on how to change that.

I can only masturbate by crossing my legs and squeezing them together. Masturbating any other way is rarely pleasurable and never brings me to orgasm. I have been masturbating this way since before I even knew what masturbation was, and although I have tried to learn to do it other ways, I have been completely unsuccessful.

I have tried using my fingers, humping objects without crossing my legs, touching other parts of my body etc, I’ve even tried to see if anal play was the answer. None of it even came close to how squeezing my legs together feels.

I know that it is possible to change how I masturbate/orgasm, but I’m not sure how to go about this. Do I need to stop altogether for a while first? I’m afraid that I might be desensitized or something.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 05:39AM

If anyone here had only been able to orgasm a specific way, and successfully changed that, how did you accomplish that?I have already tried to find answers for this online, but everything I find is specifically for males. Alas, to my own dismay, I do not own a penis. I masturbate a specific way that is hard to incorporate into sex, and need advice on how to change that.I can only masturbate by crossing my legs and squeezing them together. Masturbating any other way is rarely pleasurable and never brings me to orgasm. I have been masturbating this way since before I even knew what masturbation was, and although I have tried to learn to do it other ways, I have been completely unsuccessful.I have tried using my fingers, humping objects without crossing my legs, touching other parts of my body etc, I’ve even tried to see if anal play was the answer. None of it even came close to how squeezing my legs together feels.I know that it is possible to change how I masturbate/orgasm, but I’m not sure how to go about this. Do I need to stop altogether for a while first? I’m afraid that I might be desensitized or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.