/u/galacticglorp on Watching fav actors/actresses topless and in sex scenes is uncomfortable

Not a fan of sex scenes generally. So weird to watch with other people! It used to be super uncommon or risque but it's lost a lot of taboo in the last 20 years.

Maybe this is a weird suggestion, but Bonding on Netflix may be something you might find interesting to watch. It's about a grad student who moonlights as a Dom and her gay bff as her assistant. For the two of them it's a job and not a turn on at all other than maybe in a power trip way. The clients getting off on it is both super weird and totally normal and not particularly sexy at all while still being sex work.

I do a lot of art and part of that is life drawing from nude models. It's totally a cultural thing to associate nudity with sex. If you start experiencing nudity in very not-sex related situations it becomes normal and not a thing to be weirded out by. I am friends with some of my models and run into others around town and it's just normal. No one is horrified when dogs or birds or horses walk around naked. Humans are just like all those other animals.





April 30, 2019 at 05:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.