She(F21) is really into me(M24), I'm not, and I'm just a horny, lonely virgin. Help?

I've been trying to ignore this girl I'm not interested in for a few weeks. I'm not really looking into anything at the moment, she is not my type either.

I just moved out to this new small town, and my circle of friends is pretty much non existent. It's cold, I'm lonely and horny. She is touchy, flirty, friendly and a female.

So far, I haven't shown any feedback to her advances. I'm honestly not interested in having a relationship with her whatsoever. But damn it, my johnny is itchy and my balls can just take so much nudging.

I don't want to just use her to satisfy my sexual needs. I've tried my hardest in my past relationships to not include sex. But since I just moved out by myself, I'm really, really lonely and shes is just there giving me all the green light looking like a fresh baked cookies.

I'm so sexually frustrated.. masturbating doesn't really help anymore.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 02:43AM

I've been trying to ignore this girl I'm not interested in for a few weeks. I'm not really looking into anything at the moment, she is not my type either.I just moved out to this new small town, and my circle of friends is pretty much non existent. It's cold, I'm lonely and horny. She is touchy, flirty, friendly and a female.So far, I haven't shown any feedback to her advances. I'm honestly not interested in having a relationship with her whatsoever. But damn it, my johnny is itchy and my balls can just take so much nudging.I don't want to just use her to satisfy my sexual needs. I've tried my hardest in my past relationships to not include sex. But since I just moved out by myself, I'm really, really lonely and shes is just there giving me all the green light looking like a fresh baked cookies.I'm so sexually frustrated.. masturbating doesn't really help anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.