How do I make my girlfriend squirt?

So to put it simply, I know my girlfriend squirts sometimes when she uses her vibrator and has done it with partners in the past (although she says it's not her best orgasm). How do I go about achieving this? As far as I'm aware she has the strongest orgasms I've ever seen when I'm with her already, is there anything I can try?

I know it's not important to make her squirt, I'm just really interested to see it happen. :P

Cheers.



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 06:27AM

So to put it simply, I know my girlfriend squirts sometimes when she uses her vibrator and has done it with partners in the past (although she says it's not her best orgasm). How do I go about achieving this? As far as I'm aware she has the strongest orgasms I've ever seen when I'm with her already, is there anything I can try?I know it's not important to make her squirt, I'm just really interested to see it happen. :PCheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.