Initiating ass eating

A while ago my gf asked me to play with her ass, she loves it. Since then butt play and anal sex (for her) have been a semi regular part of sex.

I love going down on my gf, and the thought of licking her ass is really starting to turn me on. I haven't mentioned to her yet.

Also I've started to think about asking her to initiate ass play with me.

Advice on broaching the subject? Advice on dos and donts to avoid some of the most obvious concerns?

Thanks



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 05:54AM

A while ago my gf asked me to play with her ass, she loves it. Since then butt play and anal sex (for her) have been a semi regular part of sex.I love going down on my gf, and the thought of licking her ass is really starting to turn me on. I haven't mentioned to her yet.Also I've started to think about asking her to initiate ass play with me.Advice on broaching the subject? Advice on dos and donts to avoid some of the most obvious concerns?Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.