need help on approaching this girl at the gym

about me, i'm a M, 26. and i see this pretty girl at the gym almost every other day. but the problem is that we've seen each other for a month now but we are not even is "hi" terms - so to say.
Also, i have spotted her talking to a guy (at the gym), who is tall, has a great built and seems to get along with her very well (he helps her with her workouts). Now i'm not even that tall, and neither am I muscularly built like him (i'm kinda skinny) so that has made me very conscious of my self and my chances of getting to know her.

Do i stand I chance ? and if i should make a move, how do I do it ?



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 06:24AM

about me, i'm a M, 26. and i see this pretty girl at the gym almost every other day. but the problem is that we've seen each other for a month now but we are not even is "hi" terms - so to say.Also, i have spotted her talking to a guy (at the gym), who is tall, has a great built and seems to get along with her very well (he helps her with her workouts). Now i'm not even that tall, and neither am I muscularly built like him (i'm kinda skinny) so that has made me very conscious of my self and my chances of getting to know her.Do i stand I chance ? and if i should make a move, how do I do it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.