/u/vorellaraek on How do I talk to my therapist about my asexuality?

I'm sorry you had to teach her, that absolutely sucks.

My best recommendation is to find a good online resource or two - a pamphlet if you can - and provide them to her instead of doing the whole thing yourself.

Takes some weight off you, and legitimizes it somewhat as a community that exists outside you.

I did a quick Google, and found some pretty basic ace awareness week stuff, but you might have better luck.

http://asexualawarenessweek.com/docs/AVENPamphlet1Color.pdf





May 02, 2019 at 05:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.