How do I (23F) know if I am attractive to men?

  • I don't want to post my photo online as I don't want to be doxxed
  • I've been complimented by friends and family foe my looks but maybe they are just being polite. Some say I am "above average but not exactly beautiful"
  • I've had men who barely know me ask for my number
  • New male coworkers I've met tend to be chivalrous (and some are only chivalrous to me) but I don't know if this has to do with them enjoying chatting with me more


Submitted May 02, 2019 at 06:56AM

I don't want to post my photo online as I don't want to be doxxedI've been complimented by friends and family foe my looks but maybe they are just being polite. Some say I am "above average but not exactly beautiful"I've had men who barely know me ask for my numberNew male coworkers I've met tend to be chivalrous (and some are only chivalrous to me) but I don't know if this has to do with them enjoying chatting with me more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.