Just got married and my husband is giving me ill feelings already

We just got married last December. My husband has issues when it comes to financial matter. He doesn't tell me how much he's earning, he doesn't give me money and doesn't let me handle the budgeting (I'm a stay at home mom I just gave birth a month ago) but he pays the bills, he buys what I need (sort of)

Also, we moved out from my own house (with my mom, who gets into his nerves. He hates her, I can see it) and my 1st daughter (a love child) lives with us but we have to leave them behind and live in his grandparents' house with his aunt and 2 uncles. I don't feel comfortable there, I barely go out of the room since I'm taking care of our newborn 24/7 , I miss my mom, my kid and my home.

What should I do? I'm unhappy and I overthink all the time, I think I might have a post partum depression.

BTW, my husband saved me from my drug addiction a year ago. He was the one who stood by me and never gave up on me. Someone enlighten me. Please.



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 05:14PM

We just got married last December. My husband has issues when it comes to financial matter. He doesn't tell me how much he's earning, he doesn't give me money and doesn't let me handle the budgeting (I'm a stay at home mom I just gave birth a month ago) but he pays the bills, he buys what I need (sort of)Also, we moved out from my own house (with my mom, who gets into his nerves. He hates her, I can see it) and my 1st daughter (a love child) lives with us but we have to leave them behind and live in his grandparents' house with his aunt and 2 uncles. I don't feel comfortable there, I barely go out of the room since I'm taking care of our newborn 24/7 , I miss my mom, my kid and my home.What should I do? I'm unhappy and I overthink all the time, I think I might have a post partum depression.BTW, my husband saved me from my drug addiction a year ago. He was the one who stood by me and never gave up on me. Someone enlighten me. Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.