Tinder match texts me all day everyday for a month... but wont date. HALP!

I (34M) installed Tinder a month ago again... have to say I always end up deleting the app because I get bored of texting with low quality girls (sugar daddy huntress and desperate for attention/followers babes or super hot scorts) and the really interesting ones, are taken really fast. Like the next day or 10min after the match!

Used Tinder and matched with some girls the same day. My luck, one of those matches (34F) reminds me we studied at the same highschool. Asked her for her phone number and we've been texting for a month and a half now.

I tried to ask her out many times, but she travelled for weeks and now that she's back... keeps on texting daily but avoids my calls. Last weekend she went to a wedding... with a 'friend' of hers. Told me she didn't want to go and did not allow pictures with him.

Maybe I'm too oldschool but correct me if I'm wrong... those are red flags right? I mean, she clearly wants something casual (at least that's what most of the girls tell me on Tinder) and I'm more interested in her because she seems happy, healthy, funny, good selfsteem and a bit kinky. But every time she avoids me I start using Tinder again, ask other girl's for phone numbers and try to distract my attention from her... the truth is I talk to these girls while thinking about her, it makes me feel awkward since we are nothing yet.

I feel really dumb, maybe I should date the other girls and forget about her? Any lady here that can explain what is happening? Am I a jerk if I date other girls just to take her out of my mind?

I tried calling her tonight, she didn't answer so I thought a reddit might calm my anxiousness.. is online dating this hard?

Seems easier in person idk, I'm confused



Submitted May 02, 2019 at 05:32AM

I (34M) installed Tinder a month ago again... have to say I always end up deleting the app because I get bored of texting with low quality girls (sugar daddy huntress and desperate for attention/followers babes or super hot scorts) and the really interesting ones, are taken really fast. Like the next day or 10min after the match!Used Tinder and matched with some girls the same day. My luck, one of those matches (34F) reminds me we studied at the same highschool. Asked her for her phone number and we've been texting for a month and a half now.I tried to ask her out many times, but she travelled for weeks and now that she's back... keeps on texting daily but avoids my calls. Last weekend she went to a wedding... with a 'friend' of hers. Told me she didn't want to go and did not allow pictures with him.Maybe I'm too oldschool but correct me if I'm wrong... those are red flags right? I mean, she clearly wants something casual (at least that's what most of the girls tell me on Tinder) and I'm more interested in her because she seems happy, healthy, funny, good selfsteem and a bit kinky. But every time she avoids me I start using Tinder again, ask other girl's for phone numbers and try to distract my attention from her... the truth is I talk to these girls while thinking about her, it makes me feel awkward since we are nothing yet.I feel really dumb, maybe I should date the other girls and forget about her? Any lady here that can explain what is happening? Am I a jerk if I date other girls just to take her out of my mind?I tried calling her tonight, she didn't answer so I thought a reddit might calm my anxiousness.. is online dating this hard?Seems easier in person idk, I'm confused

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.