The word love

Sometimes it upsets me how people use the world “love” like it’s nothing. I’ll have a girl for a class, we’ll talk occasionally everyday about little things and then she’ll drop the “omg haha I love you you’re cute” kinda things. And she doesn’t love me.

Or young relationships where they’ve been together a few weeks and have no previous history and they’re like “I love him hehe”.

ESPECIALLY when someone has a crush and they say they love the person they crush on.

Personally, I think love develops with time. You have to pass that initial state of infatuation. You need to know their most fondest childhood memories, have late night talks, experience a disagreement.

You don’t love a person because they’re part of your routine, or you’re think they’re cute and they act a certain way.

I don’t know, that’s just me. I may be wrong, that’s just my opinion.



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 06:05AM

Sometimes it upsets me how people use the world “love” like it’s nothing. I’ll have a girl for a class, we’ll talk occasionally everyday about little things and then she’ll drop the “omg haha I love you you’re cute” kinda things. And she doesn’t love me.Or young relationships where they’ve been together a few weeks and have no previous history and they’re like “I love him hehe”.ESPECIALLY when someone has a crush and they say they love the person they crush on.Personally, I think love develops with time. You have to pass that initial state of infatuation. You need to know their most fondest childhood memories, have late night talks, experience a disagreement.You don’t love a person because they’re part of your routine, or you’re think they’re cute and they act a certain way.I don’t know, that’s just me. I may be wrong, that’s just my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.