Everything sucks

Everything sucks but it’s so much better when I’m watching The Matrix and have his head on my chest, playing with this beautiful beautiful curly hair, or spending the whole day making something for him and it all paying off because he loves it, or spending time with his family because I get to see everything he is from them, or offering him food and seeing his face light up just as it does when he talks about something he’s passionate about.



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 07:58PM

Everything sucks but it’s so much better when I’m watching The Matrix and have his head on my chest, playing with this beautiful beautiful curly hair, or spending the whole day making something for him and it all paying off because he loves it, or spending time with his family because I get to see everything he is from them, or offering him food and seeing his face light up just as it does when he talks about something he’s passionate about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.