Yes location matters

In Toronto, Canada, rejections won't ever be sweet and warm like this

"Oh you are such a wonderful sweet man but I'm not ready to date at the moment. However I have no doubt you will meet the love of your life very soon have a wonderful day""

In Toronto, rejections will go like this

Guy - "Hi my name is..."

Girl - "No I won't date you you disgusting animal!! I won't even think about dating you ever in my life. You have 3 seconds before I call for all cops within 50 miles radius"

=== Proof ===

http://imgur.com/gallery/mxKH3fn

If you are in Toronto, it is not your fault rejections are painful. That simply is the way it is in Toronto

I thought I was doing something wrong when I asked girls out and was rejected time after time, but other guys in Toronto told me they notice the same pattern when they were rejected. A 47 year old obese woman in Toronto told me she is hit on a few times a week. Imagine what it would be like for young and attractive women in their 2030s. Girls say they make their rejections firm and painful because warm and sweet rejections will not make the guy stop. He'll simply think she's playing "hard-to-get"

Also another thing I must fix -

My speaking skills!! I can read, write and listen to English without any significant difficulty but my English pronunciation is giving me a truly hard time

Consequently this is my to-do list

  • Stop blaming myself or women who firmly and violently reject me. Other men in Toronto noticed the same pattern when they were rejected ( notice I used the term "when" not "if" )
  • Fix my English pronunciation issues
  • Leave Toronto

A dating expert whose works I enormously enjoyed reading had stated this -

"If there are any blatantly wrong issues in yourself which you or anyone can easily identify, please fix. For example, if there is any blatantly wrong tooth, have it fixed. If you are clearly obese, please head to your local gym."

Bottom line is, I will not blame Toronto. It simply is a lot more difficult in certain cities. Instead of blaming Toronto, I will leave Toronto. Also, I will fix my issues. Toronto is a world-class city with countless virtues, but I don't belong here



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:08AM

In Toronto, Canada, rejections won't ever be sweet and warm like this"Oh you are such a wonderful sweet man but I'm not ready to date at the moment. However I have no doubt you will meet the love of your life very soon have a wonderful day""In Toronto, rejections will go like thisGuy - "Hi my name is..."Girl - "No I won't date you you disgusting animal!! I won't even think about dating you ever in my life. You have 3 seconds before I call for all cops within 50 miles radius"=== Proof ===https://ift.tt/2QpvMaU you are in Toronto, it is not your fault rejections are painful. That simply is the way it is in TorontoI thought I was doing something wrong when I asked girls out and was rejected time after time, but other guys in Toronto told me they notice the same pattern when they were rejected. A 47 year old obese woman in Toronto told me she is hit on a few times a week. Imagine what it would be like for young and attractive women in their 2030s. Girls say they make their rejections firm and painful because warm and sweet rejections will not make the guy stop. He'll simply think she's playing "hard-to-get"Also another thing I must fix -My speaking skills!! I can read, write and listen to English without any significant difficulty but my English pronunciation is giving me a truly hard timeConsequently this is my to-do listStop blaming myself or women who firmly and violently reject me. Other men in Toronto noticed the same pattern when they were rejected ( notice I used the term "when" not "if" )Fix my English pronunciation issuesLeave TorontoA dating expert whose works I enormously enjoyed reading had stated this -"If there are any blatantly wrong issues in yourself which you or anyone can easily identify, please fix. For example, if there is any blatantly wrong tooth, have it fixed. If you are clearly obese, please head to your local gym."Bottom line is, I will not blame Toronto. It simply is a lot more difficult in certain cities. Instead of blaming Toronto, I will leave Toronto. Also, I will fix my issues. Toronto is a world-class city with countless virtues, but I don't belong here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.