Me [30 M] with my girlfriend [26 F] 5 months, nude pics on snapchat file folder

I was asked by my new girlfriend to look at a picture on her phone.

The picture was saved on a private file on snapchat. As she scrolled through the photos I saw several nude photos and videos of her and some dick picks.

I, of course said "hold up what was all that?"

She said it was no big deal and that she forgot all about that stuff.

She said she wasn't sending out any nude pictures. However, she had saved a video from TODAY!??

tl;dr: Why am I sick with jealousy? should I just get over it or say/do something?



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:05AM

I was asked by my new girlfriend to look at a picture on her phone.The picture was saved on a private file on snapchat. As she scrolled through the photos I saw several nude photos and videos of her and some dick picks.I, of course said "hold up what was all that?"She said it was no big deal and that she forgot all about that stuff.She said she wasn't sending out any nude pictures. However, she had saved a video from TODAY!??tl;dr: Why am I sick with jealousy? should I just get over it or say/do something?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.