Was that a yes or no?

Me (21m) and this girl (20f) have been getting to know each other recently, we're college mates and have been texting each other daily for almost 3 months now. I like her a lot, we had one date a couple of weeks ago and I thought it went ok..Asked her out again a few days ago, she seemed reluctant but then her response was "ok i'll let you know, I understand the idea that we need to go out to more to get to know each other better and have no problem with it" soo...was that a yes or a no to a second date?

Tldr; me and girl are very close, have gone on a date and asked her out again a few days ago. Her response "ok i'll let you know, I understand the idea that we need to go out to more to get to know each other better and have no problem with it"...should I take that as a yes or a no?



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:16AM

Me (21m) and this girl (20f) have been getting to know each other recently, we're college mates and have been texting each other daily for almost 3 months now. I like her a lot, we had one date a couple of weeks ago and I thought it went ok..Asked her out again a few days ago, she seemed reluctant but then her response was "ok i'll let you know, I understand the idea that we need to go out to more to get to know each other better and have no problem with it" soo...was that a yes or a no to a second date?Tldr; me and girl are very close, have gone on a date and asked her out again a few days ago. Her response "ok i'll let you know, I understand the idea that we need to go out to more to get to know each other better and have no problem with it"...should I take that as a yes or a no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.