I love my gf but am not physically attracted to her

tl;dr I love my gf but I’m not physically attracted to her, I admitted it last night, now we’re on a break and I’m not sure what to do.

Feeling like I [30M] don’t know what to do here. Been dating my gf [29F] for about 6 months now. She is amazing, takes care of me, is cute, fun, caring, and a good person. She’s not the typical ‘type’ I’m attracted to but thought I would be open minded and give it a chance because I still found her cute and her personality rocked.

A month or 2 ago I started feeling lack of sexual attraction for her but couldn’t put my finger on it. Last night it came out and I admitted to her I wasn’t physically attracted to her, and now we’re on a break.

She is absolutely incredible and I’m in love with every aspect of her except when it comes to sex.

What would you all do here? Is it possible to forgo the physical piece of the relationship or to work on it somehow? A fulfilling sex life is important to me but maybe I can go without it because everything else is so great.

Deep down, I want to be with her.



Submitted March 18, 2020 at 11:55PM

tl;dr I love my gf but I’m not physically attracted to her, I admitted it last night, now we’re on a break and I’m not sure what to do.Feeling like I [30M] don’t know what to do here. Been dating my gf [29F] for about 6 months now. She is amazing, takes care of me, is cute, fun, caring, and a good person. She’s not the typical ‘type’ I’m attracted to but thought I would be open minded and give it a chance because I still found her cute and her personality rocked.A month or 2 ago I started feeling lack of sexual attraction for her but couldn’t put my finger on it. Last night it came out and I admitted to her I wasn’t physically attracted to her, and now we’re on a break.She is absolutely incredible and I’m in love with every aspect of her except when it comes to sex.What would you all do here? Is it possible to forgo the physical piece of the relationship or to work on it somehow? A fulfilling sex life is important to me but maybe I can go without it because everything else is so great.Deep down, I want to be with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.