She promised another guy not to have sex with me, wtf!?

So, if you want a background story it is here

https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/fkpsdd/i_dont_understand_her/

So we went to the cinema tonight after she rejected me sexually earlier today. We spooned the entire time and she was hugging me tightly (VIP Cinema with sofas)

We were clear I wanted her and I wanted to have sex with her after and she seemed to be turned on by it too. But again after the cinema she flaked on me and wanted to be dropped off at home because she was tired.

So I confronted her about it in the car, because I get the feeling there is someone else in the picture. She denies everything and just says she is really tired.

After I dropped her off at home we texted some, and I told her how turned on she makes me and I really want her. She confesses to me that there is another guy, and that they stopped seeing eachother one month ago after we decided to meet up and date, because she really wanted to meet me. But she promised this other guy to not have sex with me. And she promised me to not meet anyone else before we met since we started talking so she stopped seeing him. I have seen her phone, and yeah. They are not talking with eachother anymore.

She is not really a bright person, a bit on the dumb side maybe but really sweet. The kissing was much better today and she started to loosen up a bit. But still she seems turned on by me wanting her and we plan to go to my place.. But she flakes, because she promised this other guy not to have sex with me. But, they are not even talking anymore?

I just started laughing about it when she told me, i didnt yell or throw accusations. I just "ROFL, say again?"



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:08AM

So, if you want a background story it is herehttps://https://ift.tt/3baff2a we went to the cinema tonight after she rejected me sexually earlier today. We spooned the entire time and she was hugging me tightly (VIP Cinema with sofas)We were clear I wanted her and I wanted to have sex with her after and she seemed to be turned on by it too. But again after the cinema she flaked on me and wanted to be dropped off at home because she was tired.So I confronted her about it in the car, because I get the feeling there is someone else in the picture. She denies everything and just says she is really tired.After I dropped her off at home we texted some, and I told her how turned on she makes me and I really want her. She confesses to me that there is another guy, and that they stopped seeing eachother one month ago after we decided to meet up and date, because she really wanted to meet me. But she promised this other guy to not have sex with me. And she promised me to not meet anyone else before we met since we started talking so she stopped seeing him. I have seen her phone, and yeah. They are not talking with eachother anymore.She is not really a bright person, a bit on the dumb side maybe but really sweet. The kissing was much better today and she started to loosen up a bit. But still she seems turned on by me wanting her and we plan to go to my place.. But she flakes, because she promised this other guy not to have sex with me. But, they are not even talking anymore?I just started laughing about it when she told me, i didnt yell or throw accusations. I just "ROFL, say again?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.