I got a girl's number and don't know what to do

Last Saturday night I [18M] met two friends at a friend's house. We played a drinking game and my friend's sister [21F] joined us. We all had lots of fun and got pretty drunk.

Before we met my friend had jokingly proposed to set me up with his sister because "she can't find a decent guy". That joke was mentioned again when we hung out but I didn't take it seriously.

However, after we got drunk his sister started flirting with me, sitting next to me and incidentally touching my leg while we were talking. She then took my phone and entered her number. She has since texted me once, asking when the group would meet again, and we're probably gonna hang out this weekend.

I have zero dating experience and don't have many friends, so this situation is really new to me. On one hand, I find it hard to believe she's interested in me since I'm younger and less experienced and really thin (I once heard her say she doesn't like thin guys). On the other hand she clearly showed interest even though I was really shy and didn't even talk to her much.

If I want to get to know her and find out if she's actually interested, what should I do? Thanks a lot for your help!



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:08AM

Last Saturday night I [18M] met two friends at a friend's house. We played a drinking game and my friend's sister [21F] joined us. We all had lots of fun and got pretty drunk.Before we met my friend had jokingly proposed to set me up with his sister because "she can't find a decent guy". That joke was mentioned again when we hung out but I didn't take it seriously.However, after we got drunk his sister started flirting with me, sitting next to me and incidentally touching my leg while we were talking. She then took my phone and entered her number. She has since texted me once, asking when the group would meet again, and we're probably gonna hang out this weekend.I have zero dating experience and don't have many friends, so this situation is really new to me. On one hand, I find it hard to believe she's interested in me since I'm younger and less experienced and really thin (I once heard her say she doesn't like thin guys). On the other hand she clearly showed interest even though I was really shy and didn't even talk to her much.If I want to get to know her and find out if she's actually interested, what should I do? Thanks a lot for your help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.