I need your help guys

Sorry for my bad English, and this is my story :

Before Valentine day, i recognized my gf not texted much. One day, she silent, and i asked her why did she do that. Did i not good to her?, or she had a new relationship with someone else?

She said, i'm too good for her, and she doesn't have any new relationship. She also said, maybe we (me and her) not fit together, not suitable, and her love to me not much as before. She told me she needs space.

As a well raised man, i'm accepted and respected her request and i said "you're still my gf, so text me when you totally feel good, i'll take care of you"

I thought, oh my that's a breakup, and it hurt like hell. So i decided to do no contact, focus on my job, do something fun. Having fun with my friend. Forget her. Thank god. Time heals everything. I feel good day by day, not much but a little every day.

After 2 week, she texted me "You don't miss me?"

We had a short talk, face to face. She said before valentine day she got stressed about her job, her school schedule, she didn't want to bring stressed into relationship, she didn't want to see me sad. She cried alot.

I forgave her and we got a few dates, but.

But it seems like i didn't love her as much as before. I didn't feel fun when i was with her. She didn't do anything to improve our relationship after that. I'm losing interest about her.

A part of mine want to breakup with her( i think, a mature woman will stay, tell all her thinking about relationship's problem and fix it together not go way). Another part just want to stay. 

I'm soooo confused. What should i do now. Is she worth keeping after that :(((.

Thank you, guys.



Submitted March 19, 2020 at 12:02AM

Sorry for my bad English, and this is my story :Before Valentine day, i recognized my gf not texted much. One day, she silent, and i asked her why did she do that. Did i not good to her?, or she had a new relationship with someone else?She said, i'm too good for her, and she doesn't have any new relationship. She also said, maybe we (me and her) not fit together, not suitable, and her love to me not much as before. She told me she needs space.As a well raised man, i'm accepted and respected her request and i said "you're still my gf, so text me when you totally feel good, i'll take care of you"I thought, oh my that's a breakup, and it hurt like hell. So i decided to do no contact, focus on my job, do something fun. Having fun with my friend. Forget her. Thank god. Time heals everything. I feel good day by day, not much but a little every day.After 2 week, she texted me "You don't miss me?"We had a short talk, face to face. She said before valentine day she got stressed about her job, her school schedule, she didn't want to bring stressed into relationship, she didn't want to see me sad. She cried alot.I forgave her and we got a few dates, but.But it seems like i didn't love her as much as before. I didn't feel fun when i was with her. She didn't do anything to improve our relationship after that. I'm losing interest about her.A part of mine want to breakup with her( i think, a mature woman will stay, tell all her thinking about relationship's problem and fix it together not go way). Another part just want to stay. I'm soooo confused. What should i do now. Is she worth keeping after that :(((.Thank you, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.