/u/SmoochyFrog on "The quiet ones are always the freakiest in the bedroom."

Nah no one was ever surprised that I was a virgin when I still was.

I always got "watch out for the quiet ones" in reference to me being unexpectedly bold after being almost silent all the time. The implication was that I'd slit your throat in your sleep or something because "it's always the quiet ones"

Dumb, but not too annoying. I liked that my anger was scary to people. It meant I could use it to my advantage.

No one ever suspected I was secretly kinky. I came off as the most vanilla person ever.





November 03, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.