(update) is my insecurity justified or am I being stupid

Original post

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/dpuo3s/is_my_insecurity_justified_or_am_i_being_stupid/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

TL; DR: currently in a "non relationship" (1 month) with a woman (28F), she is renting a room to her ex bf, father of her child. She has tried again with him previously. And doesn't want anything serious with me (33M).

I ended it, wathever it was. We have talked, a couple of times. Last time, just an hour ago, she was angry. She says that because of my insecurity, everything we had is over, that I ruined it.

Says she will not ask me to come back (and has not done it). I won't either, but I gotta say, almost did. I'm having mixed feelings, tbh. But have told her that I can't deal with her living under the same roof as her ex.

She said, once again, that she chose me. That she is not trying again, and won't either. That the ex has a gf on his own, that she had me. But, at the same time, she seems to accept that its over, and speaks about it like something in the past (I had you, I trusted you, you ended this, I will get over this)

I don't know, I guess I'm sad, and can't talk about this with anyone. Can't shake the feeling that I missed something genuine, if I just waited some time.



Submitted November 02, 2019 at 11:31PM

Original posthttps://https://ift.tt/2NyFrJU; DR: currently in a "non relationship" (1 month) with a woman (28F), she is renting a room to her ex bf, father of her child. She has tried again with him previously. And doesn't want anything serious with me (33M).I ended it, wathever it was. We have talked, a couple of times. Last time, just an hour ago, she was angry. She says that because of my insecurity, everything we had is over, that I ruined it.Says she will not ask me to come back (and has not done it). I won't either, but I gotta say, almost did. I'm having mixed feelings, tbh. But have told her that I can't deal with her living under the same roof as her ex.She said, once again, that she chose me. That she is not trying again, and won't either. That the ex has a gf on his own, that she had me. But, at the same time, she seems to accept that its over, and speaks about it like something in the past (I had you, I trusted you, you ended this, I will get over this)I don't know, I guess I'm sad, and can't talk about this with anyone. Can't shake the feeling that I missed something genuine, if I just waited some time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.