/u/P8zvli on Just threw up on my girlfriends vagina

Sh*t man I dunno, I've never tried any kind of sex but imagining it doesn't make me sick so I think I'm somewhere between sex averse and sex indifferent. If you two can troop through that experience then I think it's safe to say your relationship is indestructible.

I don't know what to tell you, your partner has needs and that's all well and good so long as you can manage them together. But you should never feel forced to the point that you throw up... According allosexuals sex is supposed to be fun, if you're not having fun that might be worth bringing up with your partner. If you really want to try working through your sex repulsion with her then (NSFW Obviously) /r/sex might have advice, I just have absolutely no idea how open they are to aces... Maybe have your GF ask for you? I normally wouldn't suggest even visiting that subreddit, and I've never had any reason to ask them for advice. I imagine they're the polar opposite of this subreddit.





October 14, 2019 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.