I fear my(21F) relationship will turn toxic, and need to hear your similar stories

I(21F) am in a new relationship that at the start seemed like a good relationship with a good guy (20M) but the guy is starting to show a different side to him.

Stuff he didn't show before is agression thats caused by being hypothetical jealous. Like if someone looks at you, flirt with you or try something I would beat them kind of stuff. He has mentioned stuff like I dont need to worry to ask my parents for permission about stuff because if there is something, they will talk with him and not me.

He even got jelous about my king one time(I live in scandinavia and we have royal families here for those of you who dont know. My boyfriend didn't know since he never lived in scandinavia.) So jelaous that he got pissed that he went through my face and insta to find who this guy by that name is until a friend told him that I really was talking about a king and not some random guy that I thought was more king like than him. Off course he told me be was ready to beat someone up...

Other aggressive things is he punched his own wall until he got bloody knuckles when we had a fight. When confronted he told me it was because of the fight and that he thought he was gonna loose me, and that he usually isnt like this???

I feel like this relationship did start on good terms, but I fear that this relationship is going to turn toxic.

I need to hear you guys opionions and story about good relationships turning bad.

TL;DR

My boyfriend (20M) was good at the start of our relationship but has shown some toxic behaviours. I (21F) need to hear similar good relationship gone bad stories and second thoughts on this theme to feel reassured.



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 11:26PM

I(21F) am in a new relationship that at the start seemed like a good relationship with a good guy (20M) but the guy is starting to show a different side to him.Stuff he didn't show before is agression thats caused by being hypothetical jealous. Like if someone looks at you, flirt with you or try something I would beat them kind of stuff. He has mentioned stuff like I dont need to worry to ask my parents for permission about stuff because if there is something, they will talk with him and not me.He even got jelous about my king one time(I live in scandinavia and we have royal families here for those of you who dont know. My boyfriend didn't know since he never lived in scandinavia.) So jelaous that he got pissed that he went through my face and insta to find who this guy by that name is until a friend told him that I really was talking about a king and not some random guy that I thought was more king like than him. Off course he told me be was ready to beat someone up...Other aggressive things is he punched his own wall until he got bloody knuckles when we had a fight. When confronted he told me it was because of the fight and that he thought he was gonna loose me, and that he usually isnt like this???I feel like this relationship did start on good terms, but I fear that this relationship is going to turn toxic.I need to hear you guys opionions and story about good relationships turning bad.TL;DRMy boyfriend (20M) was good at the start of our relationship but has shown some toxic behaviours. I (21F) need to hear similar good relationship gone bad stories and second thoughts on this theme to feel reassured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.