I (22M) have just been broken up with over wanting to attending night outs with my friends

I'm currently in the last year of college and plan to go quite hardcore on my career after graduation, and my girlfriend (ex now) has broken up with me as I wanted to attend a few clubs with my friends before the year ends (after the year I cant imagine ill have the time nor the energy other than holding down a relationship) however she has now ended the relationship as she believes it is disrespectful (despite I allow her to go out on her own).

I'd say i'm upset but i'm more shocked than anything else.

Can anyone give me an answer whether i'm in the wrong or whether she is?

tl;dr: Girlfriend doens't want me going out as she believes its disrespectful despite going out when I say its okay for her to do so. She has ended it with me, am I wrong to have stuck to my opinion?



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 11:09PM

I'm currently in the last year of college and plan to go quite hardcore on my career after graduation, and my girlfriend (ex now) has broken up with me as I wanted to attend a few clubs with my friends before the year ends (after the year I cant imagine ill have the time nor the energy other than holding down a relationship) however she has now ended the relationship as she believes it is disrespectful (despite I allow her to go out on her own).I'd say i'm upset but i'm more shocked than anything else.Can anyone give me an answer whether i'm in the wrong or whether she is?tl;dr: Girlfriend doens't want me going out as she believes its disrespectful despite going out when I say its okay for her to do so. She has ended it with me, am I wrong to have stuck to my opinion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.