How to ask for more time and communication

Dating 6 months.

My guy is amazing but when we’re not together I often feel like I’m not a priority. This is because he’s an extremely sparse texter and doesn’t seem to be a planner (I always have to set up the next date).

I have plenty of reason to believe it has nothing to do with me; I think we just have different ideas of these things and/or maybe he’s just ADD or something (like I’m out of sight out of mind). But it’s driving me nuts.

How do I talk to him about this?



Submitted October 15, 2019 at 12:16AM

Dating 6 months.My guy is amazing but when we’re not together I often feel like I’m not a priority. This is because he’s an extremely sparse texter and doesn’t seem to be a planner (I always have to set up the next date).I have plenty of reason to believe it has nothing to do with me; I think we just have different ideas of these things and/or maybe he’s just ADD or something (like I’m out of sight out of mind). But it’s driving me nuts.How do I talk to him about this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.