Me (18 M) and my Girlfriend (17 F) of 8 months broke up two weeks ago. How do I still keep her in my life

Me (18M) and my Girlfriend (17F) of 8 months broke up two weeks ago on good terms & said she still would like to get back together but over time. She broke up with me as she has a lot going on in her life currently as she suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome which has caused her to fall majorly behind in her final year of high school.

I understand the circumstances of why she broke up with me because she thinks it would just be unfair on me.Me and my girlfriend never had a single argument or anything we enjoyed spending time with one another and it was the best relationship I have ever had. We worked so well with one another and everything was perfect.

I see the reasoning behind everything but now as we have been broken up for two weeks, how do I keep her still in my life at an easy pace where we may possibly get back together. And I know some of you will say not to wait around for her because it won’t happen and I haven’t been.In the two weeks I have kept myself busy with uni & been talking to other girls(I have a date this weekend).

I guess I would like some advice on how to not look needy and like distressed that I don’t have her and slowly let us ease back in to one another’s life. I haven’t spoken to her since as that’s the first mistake people make. Should I just send her a text over this week just seeing how she is etc???. Any advice will help!.

TL;DR! - Me (18 M) and my Girlfriend (17 F) of 8 months broke up two weeks ago. How do I still keep her in my life



Submitted September 09, 2019 at 11:38PM

Me (18M) and my Girlfriend (17F) of 8 months broke up two weeks ago on good terms & said she still would like to get back together but over time. She broke up with me as she has a lot going on in her life currently as she suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome which has caused her to fall majorly behind in her final year of high school.I understand the circumstances of why she broke up with me because she thinks it would just be unfair on me.Me and my girlfriend never had a single argument or anything we enjoyed spending time with one another and it was the best relationship I have ever had. We worked so well with one another and everything was perfect.I see the reasoning behind everything but now as we have been broken up for two weeks, how do I keep her still in my life at an easy pace where we may possibly get back together. And I know some of you will say not to wait around for her because it won’t happen and I haven’t been.In the two weeks I have kept myself busy with uni & been talking to other girls(I have a date this weekend).I guess I would like some advice on how to not look needy and like distressed that I don’t have her and slowly let us ease back in to one another’s life. I haven’t spoken to her since as that’s the first mistake people make. Should I just send her a text over this week just seeing how she is etc???. Any advice will help!.TL;DR! - Me (18 M) and my Girlfriend (17 F) of 8 months broke up two weeks ago. How do I still keep her in my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.