Is it a red flag ? Or understandable for you

So I (30F) met this person (26M) form the dating app, he is very polite and on so we’ve exchanged our contacts and set a plan to meet.

Even though I have never met him, we exchanged a various topics of conv. Yesterdy I was reading a book about “sadness and embracing it” and he said he had a sad moment because of the past relationship and since then it is quite hard for him to start a relationship again

Actually it is same for me, (I still don’t know what to do) so I emphasized .

Then he went on details.

He said he was in a relationship with this girl, he prepared flowers teddy b and a diamond jewerly and went to her home to surprise her, and saw her naked with another guy. And beat this guy so badly.

I really did not know what to say so I told him that then he said sorry maybe it was too much.

I mean I am not perfect either, I was cheated and my ex went violent with me, still somehow traumatized by it.

But when I hear someone being violent no matter what the reason was, it scares me. But I also understand how he flet..

TL;DR ! Do you think it is ok to try to meet him who has a quite bad past.



Submitted September 10, 2019 at 12:02AM

So I (30F) met this person (26M) form the dating app, he is very polite and on so we’ve exchanged our contacts and set a plan to meet.Even though I have never met him, we exchanged a various topics of conv. Yesterdy I was reading a book about “sadness and embracing it” and he said he had a sad moment because of the past relationship and since then it is quite hard for him to start a relationship againActually it is same for me, (I still don’t know what to do) so I emphasized .Then he went on details.He said he was in a relationship with this girl, he prepared flowers teddy b and a diamond jewerly and went to her home to surprise her, and saw her naked with another guy. And beat this guy so badly.I really did not know what to say so I told him that then he said sorry maybe it was too much.I mean I am not perfect either, I was cheated and my ex went violent with me, still somehow traumatized by it.But when I hear someone being violent no matter what the reason was, it scares me. But I also understand how he flet..TL;DR ! Do you think it is ok to try to meet him who has a quite bad past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.