You ever love someone so much that you cry?

Because I sure do.

I love seeing my girlfriend happy. So so much. I love throwing little endearments into my goodnight messages and seeing her reaction to them, and I know that seems like just a little thing but I know she loves it. And it's as they say, "the little things count "

I'm not the best with using my big girl irl words, and telling how much I adore her and think she's amazing in person. That's something I want to get better at, but for now I'll do what I can to let her know how incredibly loved she is through my more articulate writing skills lol

Anyways, I'll stop crying now and get to sleep. I got a whole lot of girlfriend lovin' to do tomorrow ~



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 11:57PM

Because I sure do.I love seeing my girlfriend happy. So so much. I love throwing little endearments into my goodnight messages and seeing her reaction to them, and I know that seems like just a little thing but I know she loves it. And it's as they say, "the little things count "I'm not the best with using my big girl irl words, and telling how much I adore her and think she's amazing in person. That's something I want to get better at, but for now I'll do what I can to let her know how incredibly loved she is through my more articulate writing skills lolAnyways, I'll stop crying now and get to sleep. I got a whole lot of girlfriend lovin' to do tomorrow ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.