/u/aroaceintrovert on How to deal with lonliness?

Hey! Can totally relate. Aroace, 25, zero relationships, plenty of family and friends to keep me going. I guess I have the advantage here considering I’m also pretty introverted so going on weeks without human contact doesn’t really ever get that taxing for me in terms of loneliness. But for those lonely days, I usually just find people online to talk with, either through Discord or Skype or any other network. I also tend to focus a lot on hobbies like exercise, singing, watching anime or just hanging out with friends. Having pets really helps too! And I don’t know about your circumstances or age, but maybe you could look into fostering, charity work or other organizations that involve human interaction. It’s fulfilling and helpful all in one, so the loneliness tends to take a backseat. Finally, since it seems you’ve dabbled in relationships, maybe give dating a try but more for fun meetups rather than looking for anything permanent. And who knows, maybe you’ll find someone worth it in the long run. Hope you get out of this soon! :3





April 24, 2019 at 05:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.