/u/stitchitch on Disappointed they didn't have any ace representation in this video.

Thank you for sharing this, its pretty awesome. It was nice to see sex talked casually with light humor. Seeing the numbers as opposed to hearing the numbers actually puts sex into perspective. I can't really explain it. I didn't feel bad, excluded, or upset at all. I think it really helps us break down that stereotype that sex has to be silent, or that one number of partners is the right number. In a way, i think it helps to hear their stories and not just their numbers. Its great insight.





April 24, 2019 at 06:54AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.