Is this too much too soon?

I’m a 23 year old female. I met a 29 year old male on bumble about a month ago.

We have been texting/snap chatting everyday. He asked me what my intentions were and I told him a relationship. He said he’s on the same page.

This Thursday we’re going to dinner. But, he’s mentioned future plans that we can do together. He’s mentioned how on a Saturday morning we can wake up and go grocery shopping. He texts me when he’s out with friends. He texts me good morning and through out the day checking up to see how my day is.

Tonight I woke up to a couple texts and a missed call at 1AM. I called him thinking something was wrong but it was just him (a little drunk from going to a sporting event) wanting to talk about just random things.

So far I have no complaints, in fact I’m kinda loving all of the effort. But, im wondering if this is too much, too soon on his part.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 06:39AM

I’m a 23 year old female. I met a 29 year old male on bumble about a month ago.We have been texting/snap chatting everyday. He asked me what my intentions were and I told him a relationship. He said he’s on the same page.This Thursday we’re going to dinner. But, he’s mentioned future plans that we can do together. He’s mentioned how on a Saturday morning we can wake up and go grocery shopping. He texts me when he’s out with friends. He texts me good morning and through out the day checking up to see how my day is.Tonight I woke up to a couple texts and a missed call at 1AM. I called him thinking something was wrong but it was just him (a little drunk from going to a sporting event) wanting to talk about just random things.So far I have no complaints, in fact I’m kinda loving all of the effort. But, im wondering if this is too much, too soon on his part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.